BEAUTIFUL SHAPE OF BODY/HIP LINE IS INDISPENSABLE
Do you see yourself with deformation or flat hips?
One of the reasons could be your pelvic floor muscles not functioning properly. The gluteus maximus does not get activated enough in normal daily movements. It is therefore crucial to do workouts specifically for your pelvic floor.
The easiest way to have a tight hip is using PelGrip®, and training for at least 5 minutes every day, then you can have a toned hip and trained pelvic floor in 4 weeks.
The PelGrip® Pelvis Muscle Exerciser is guaranteed to strengthen your overlooked muscles within 4 weeks or your money back, no questions asked!
THE IMPACT OF PELVIC DISLOCATION
Pelvic anterior tilt is a very common problem among mothers, office workers, teenagers, professional athletes or the elderly.
If pelvic misalignment gets worse over time and no pelvic floor muscles or gluteus maximus are activated to participate in the movement, breathing and nerves will be affected, following with women's unique diseases.
PelGrip® can help activate the hip muscle and pelvic floor in a short time.
Let’s get the hip training started with PelGrip®!
PREVENT INCONTINENCE AFTER PREGNANCY & AGING
Kegel exercises can prevent or control urinary incontinence and other pelvic floor problems. Many factors can weaken your pelvic floor muscles, including pregnancy, childbirth, surgery, aging, excessive straining from constipation or chronic coughing, and being overweight.
You might benefit from doing Kegel exercises if you:
- Leak a few drops of urine while sneezing, laughing or coughing (stress incontinence)
- Have a strong, sudden urge to urinate just before losing a large amount of urine (urinary urge incontinence)
- Leak stool (fecal incontinence)
- Prepare for aging- incontinence affects one out of three women.
Kegel exercises can also be done during pregnancy or after childbirth to try to improve your symptoms. PelGrip® is the right device to maximize the result of Kegel exercise, and you will see improvements in incontinence within a few weeks.
- This easy-to-use exercise helps to strengthen pelvic muscles to improve bladder control and ease incontinence.
- Pelgrip also helps slim and tighten thighs, buttocks and lower abdominal muscles.
- Pelgrip improves the blood system of the lower limbs muscles and buttocks, making the hips and lower limbs more flexible and promoting activity.
- Adjustable elastic strength, strong elasticity, ergonomic design, comfortable and free, small size, can be carried with you.
- Applicable to people with flat hips, postpartum pelvic correction, thigh fat, pelvic muscle relaxation.
SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "I had a spinal cord injury and physical therapy didn't really address the pelvic floor muscles. Finally broke down and bought this. I should have done it from the beginning. It really works." - Maggie B.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "After using for about 2 weeks my race to the bathroom and leakage have greatly diminished. All I can say is I am so thankful I found this product!" - Barbara O.
HOW TO USE IT
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question: What size is right for me?
Answer: PelGrip® Exerciser is designed ergonomically to fit all body types, men or women.
Question: Can men use this too?
Answer: Yes, absolutely! Weakened pelvic muscle is a very common problem among mothers, office workers, teenagers, professional athletes or the elderly regardless of GENDER! In fact, of the 25 million adult Americans suffering from some form of urinary incontinence, 20-25% of those are men (National Association for Incontinence, Facts and Statistics).
Question: How strong is the tension?
Answer: PelGrip® Exerciser has the adjustable elasticity feature. At first, you may start with low tension and as your muscles get stronger, you can dial up the gear and use stronger tension!